Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Big Day!

Today, we got approved for our city of Raleigh pushcart vendor permit for the Gastro Dog cart. We are now able to operate at our permitted location in Raleigh! Once we open, we will be permitted to be across from the NCSU library on Hillsborough Street.

Also, the process is almost complete of getting the commercial kitchen with the sausage making equipment all squared away.

I am headed off to Durham County offices this week to get the Durham permits all wrapped up. My understanding is that if I get can get through Raleigh's permitting process, then Durham's should be no problem. I am hoping to get it all wrapped up by the weekend.

I am seeing a light at the end of the initial regulatory process, and I am really excited to be able to open!

Thanks for following our progress, and for the encouragement and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment