Sunday, October 7, 2012

Update

Just a quick update on everything!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Flippo Dog is a huge hit! I is most likely going to be a regular part of the menu at most events! It is completely over the top!

Things are going really well on the 2600 block of Hillsborough Street across from D.H. Hill Library.
That will continue to be a regular location for lunch.

As of this week, I have all the permits set for the City of Durham. I working on adding regular weekly locations. The first location is most likely going to be the Saturday morning Farmers Market at Durham Central Park. I am hoping on being out there this coming Saturday morning, October 13!

I have more dates at Lonerider Brewing Company in Raleigh lined up as well as dates at Chatham Hill Winery in Morrisville.

This coming Sunday October 14th, the Gastrodog Cart will be at the food truck rodeo at Wheels Family Fun Park in Durham.

Stay tuned as I am adding more locations and dates, and of course that shiny new food truck is right around the corner!

Thanks to everyone! I am having a blast meeting you, and serving up the gastrodogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment