Yesterday, I gave the Gastro Dog cart some lovin!
I tested the gas system, and everything works great. The steam tabels and the grill got hot quickly.
The electrical system needed to be adjusted slighlty so that the the battery would hold a charge better, and the water pump could operate more efficiently. So I cleaned up the elctrical system and the battery and the pump check out great!
I gave the cart a good clean with soap, water, a metal scrubby, and stainless steel polish.
I replaced a blown fuse on the truck that will be towing the cart, so that the flashers and brake lights work.
I am just waiting on the custom sneeze guards which I am expecting to ship early next week. Once I receive them, I can set up my inspection with the health department.
Here is a picture of the front of the Gastro Dog cart with the new sign on it!