Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Check is in the Mail!

It is a big day for us!

The sneeze guards are completed, shipped and the tracking number said they should be here by Wednesday. Once I have them in my hand, I will schedule my cart inspection with Wake County. Hopefully, they can schedule me for later this week, so that I can have my permit in my hand by the weekend. I just wanted to thank all the people at Top Dog Carts, who worked with me and the health department to design and manufacture the sneeze guards for the cart so they meet the new standards for the state.

The ink is dry on the contracts for the financing and construction of  the truck! As ole' Jack Burton would say, " The check is in the mail!" (Sorry for the bad "Big Trouble in Little China" reference!) We signed the contracts, and we are on the board at the manufacturer to have our truck built.  We started designing the truck, and looking at financing options over a year ago so it has been a long process to get to this day.

If all goes as planned, I will get the Gastro Dog cart out on my day off as early as next week!

Before we know it the truck will be on the road, and we will be doing our best to bring a great experience to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment