Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Durham Central Park Rodeo

Just wanted to thank everyone that attended the event September 2nd at Durham Central Park!

I hope you all had as much fun as I did! I met a lot of great people, and served a bunch of Gastro Dogs!

Being my first event of that size, I learned a lot about what to do and learned what I can improve on.

I was really happy with certain items, and I thought I could definitely improve an item or two.

I will take the experience from the event, and as always, keep fine tuning the Gastro Dog Cart operation!

I am working on getting everything set up for some regular Durham locations for the Gastro Dog Cart! I was feeling the love Durham! I will keep you posted. I promise, we will be seeing a lot more of each other!

Our next event will be at Chatham Hill Winery in Morrisville this Sunday, September 9 from 1:30 to 3:30. I will post a menu later this week.

Monday, September 10th, the Gastro Dog Cart will start regularly camping out on the 2600 block of Hillsborough Street across  from NC State's D.H. Library!

I look forward to seeing you again very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment